Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takagi Shingo

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

Takagi Shingo Empty Takagi Shingo

Post  Hisame Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 pm

"My name is Takagi Shingo. And I am an addict"
The little group looks at each other wondering what this musclebound man could be addicted to...drinking? Smoking? Steroids? Kiss N Cry?
Shingo takes a deep breath and says

I was addicted. Blue juice.
Green juice. But Do not look green also.
Green juice. We also hooked my mother.
Takagi Shingo 1-2152

Takagi Shingo 2-177
Olympic Games kicks off in London, England on July 27! Kyoko Hamaguchi of Japan as a representative to participate in female wrestling 72 kg class is a senior who work up a sweat together in the dojo Hamaguchi. Fucked up strong at the age of 18, it may be in fact the sparring. In recognition of the world is a strong woman I Kyoko! We look forward to working Asakusa dojo Hamaguchi, on behalf of Japan. Wearing a T-shirt message of fighting spirit pervade Kyoko, I support you! I fired up! ! !
Saga of yesterday at the party after the convention. I received a necklace of handmade jewels have been friends from five years ago, from second grade elementary school girl. Is made ​​in the ruins as Yoshinogari. ~ I was a child around, too. Nostalgic feeling happy now. Thank you!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshinogari,_Saga

Takagi Shingo 3-148
paper tape really was amazing. Looks something like the soul that burns in red.
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down