Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keiji Mutoh

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

Keiji Mutoh Empty Keiji Mutoh

Post  Hisame Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Keiji Mutoh 1-21
Yo, there was coverage in the office today. I was to interview with Mr. Arimura Kunming in July, came to my house and this tournament Kuki, Saitama "Arikon". Is, find him'm very familiar with the movie. Hey, since I dislike the movie was fun to talk too.
"Yo" - good gods its catching!
It was also the 20th anniversary of Kaz
Keiji Mutoh 2-16
I do not still do not work hard.
Keiji Mutoh 3-17
I'm grateful to everyone In the meantime, we receive visiting in the heat.
That 's summer, too. Yo, I'm game was in Sapporo
Keiji Mutoh 4-13
Yo, hot summer me get a kick watching wrestling hot.
Keiji Mutoh 5-10Keiji Mutoh 6-8
Those who produced their own KITTY ROBOT many celebrities called "Exhibition KITTY ROBOT" is'm number are on display.
I have of course also been exhibited. And enter the event venue, full of Hello Kitty gonna be healed. Sweets in the dressing room that we received'm Kitty.
Just stop and re-read that for a moment. Mutoh has created his own "Hello Kitty" robot - let that sink in.

Keiji Mutoh 7-7
By the end, I'm gotten towards the persons concerned a souvenir, and I'm a very special Hello Kitty that has not been sold yet.
Keiji Mutoh 8-6
Yesterday I had been a day filming of the show. By the moment you arrive on the scene, it was gonna suffered heavy rain like flipping a bucket, got me. But I, I was allowed to have fun filming is also blessed with members. Nagatomo kun's unreal sound of the owner of the stomach first.
Keiji Mutoh 9-4Keiji Mutoh 10-5
Speaking for the birthday card or sign What, by a member of the fan club's All Japan Pro Wrestling, birthday gift.
And All Japan Pro Wrestling fan club, birthday cards birthday'm reaching the affiliation from one player of your choice.
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down