Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010)

2 posters

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010) Empty ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010)

Post  Hisame Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 am

ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010) 7b192985-s

Mentions Super Leather in his blog, I'm unclear though as to whether or not he actually had a match against him, (likely as there is a picture of him with a plaster), or he is reminiscing about the roar of the chainsaw he would hear and the flurry of chairs.
Tomorrow is the faction Goto Shinkiba FMW!
Has a fearsome collection of cowboy hats
ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010) 4ef4a4ad-s
Which he has bought all over the world Los Angeles, Mexico, Harajuku (Tokyo ward, Japan)

Blogs on Bret Hart. Ricky met him in a bar in Calgary where he was introduced by Bret's brother, Bruce. From what I can make out WWE may have one time been interested in Ricky, but they didn't know how to use him.

ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010) 018fc25c-s
Colder than usual winter this year!
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010) Empty Re: ARCHIVE: Ricky Fuji (January 31st 2010)

Post  BAHU Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Mentions Super Leather in his blog, I'm unclear though as to whether or not he actually had a match against him, (likely as there is a picture of him with a plaster), or he is reminiscing about the roar of the chainsaw he would hear and the flurry of chairs.
Ricky was suppose to work against Super Leather at the Shin-FMW 5/5/10 show but Super Leather never showed up to Japan for the week.

BAHU

Back to top Go down