Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Shiozaki

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

Go Shiozaki Empty Go Shiozaki

Post  Hisame Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Apologies I haven't kept up with this as I should, but the good news is that [color=Pink]I got the job Go Shiozaki Bellyemoticon
Ahem....on with Go, who has cleverly called his blog "here we GO".
No. I'm not kidding.
Today I feel a lot of outside
Now, what happens when anyone who maintains a blog steps outside in the spring\summer or autumn? Yes they have hayfever. Go, however, doesn't.
Poor condition of the mobile!
I can't really make out what is wrong with it, but it appears that Kotaro Suzuki helped him buy a new one.
Burning complete ー T-shirt! !
The design concept belongs to Yoshinobu "I was tired" Kanemaru.
"Girls' Day" today (no pic at the moment due to Photobucket maintenance)
Must have been some chicks to make a hearty meal! Anyway, it was a festival
Rolling Eyes He means that it was the "Girls Day Festival" - I don't think he's been out chasing women.
Now, there are players like burning things of which they are saying or not interesting.
Well, I would not think most players are ... interesting. Korakuen was the other day?
Did see the reaction of that audience.
Had me excited any responses reactions taken together to support the party in opposition to its reaction against these out.
Or not running away, Do not look at this situation. It is dangerous.
Do you think I'm not interesting, of course. Us in person because I have not went it interesting.
The thing I need now burning in All Japan Pro Wrestling,'m a man who is complaining has gone up in the ring to us!
I I've been waiting for it, too.
Go has quit NOAH and is now working as a freelancer.
I heard that there are people who are grumbling
Congratulations Mr. Kanemaru take the world junior
Today was a conference All Japan Pro Wrestling, Korakuen tournament 2/23.
I met for the first time in a long time Akiyama, Mr. Kanemaru, to Taro drum. Was good without injury!
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum