Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenichiro Arai

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

Kenichiro Arai Empty Kenichiro Arai

Post  Hisame Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Kenichiro Arai 1-22
Yesterday, who attended the convention Korakuen Hall We thank you
Kenichiro Arai 3-18
I don't know who this is and he doesn't explain, but I think that its probably him.

Kenichiro Arai 2-17
Would you help this man out with the problems he's been having with his iPhone?
In the intense heat of every day, we attended many competitions Korakuen Hall yesterday indeed, thank Kenichiro Arai, summer of 40-year-old I will crowned the first desire over the course of its history, the throne gate comedy for me
Kenichiro Arai 4-14
For everyone who is a victim of heavy rains in northern Kyushu, this time, I would like to visit us from heart Ukiha Fukuoka Now, Dragon Gate we are happy to hold a tournament many times only, but by water damage this donations and old towel, rag, etc. required for removal and cleaning of mud everyone for your cooperation, thank you humbly

On an unrelated note (i.e. this was not posted on this blog) I would like to draw your attention to the following photo, in particular KENTA'S t-shirt.
Kenichiro Arai 5-11
You know for a guy that likes rap so much so his theme music is rap, I would never have had KENTA down as being a "Toru Petty and the Heartbreakers" fan.
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down