Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyoka Inoue

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

Kyoka Inoue Empty Kyoka Inoue

Post  Hisame Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Before I get started on the blog of the one time Mrs. Kuroda (anyone remember that angle in FMW?) I would like to tell you about the random thing I found today in the diary. You know how some diary's give you historical events i.e. Marie Curie discovers radium or Shackleton reaches the South Pole. Well, up there with the when the Diary of Anne Frank was published and the end of Sugar rationing following World War II was "Hulk Hogan beats the Iron Sheik at Wrestlemania". No. I'm not kidding.

Kyoka Inoue B2-1
until 5:00 in the morning! Last night I had been doing in the delicious sushi and sake
Kyoka is a rarity amongst the older generation of Joshi wrestlers - like Megumi Kudo and Kaoru Nakayama, she has actually aged well and doesn't look like she's just been released from Prisoner Cell Block H with "Love" and "Peace" tattooed on her knuckles.

Kyoka Inoue B4-1
you meeting with me and say Take me to always rice. ... ...... ... but a hangover
Kyoka Inoue B3-1
I don't know that is, it looks like (but probably isn't) Jun Kasai

Kyoka Inoue B1
Thank you for letting me have a good time
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down