Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special blog: Ricky Fuji

3 posters

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

Special blog: Ricky Fuji Empty Special blog: Ricky Fuji

Post  Hisame Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 pm

I received an email the celebration of 25 years. Debut
Special blog: Ricky Fuji 1-1811
I thought I would post this picture as it brings a smile to my face - I just love the look (if such a thing is possible for a masked man) that Hayabusa is giving the camera; its like he's just walked in on something
From Louisiana State, USA,,,
A man came to the gym
His name, to know the FMW in (^ ^) internet Brett, and since then, told me that he is chasing a player of FMW!
Been interviewed, three hours had elapsed,,,
I think this is our BAHU Very Happy (Note: Louisiana is one of the places I was named after ((my middle name is "Louise")), my first name was also taken from a city in the deep south)

Special blog: Ricky Fuji 2-181
My new band, of Heavyweighters
T-shirt is complete
Special blog: Ricky Fuji 3-152
I met a long time falcon (^ O ^) ♪
I got a song or let the story in Mexico, and asked to sing, everyone watching the DVD of the FMW,, was a live acoustic fun
"Falcon" of course is Hayabusa - its the literal translation.

Special blog: Ricky Fuji 4-126
Recently, but had gone, the old days, has been experiencing a long tour in FMW (^ O ^)
Were often not seen and do not know the matchups made ​​on that day
if you look at the matchups that is attached to the waiting room I arrived to the venue,
RickyFUJI VS. TANAKA MASATO
What "Tanaka,,, anyone? "
Masato Tanaka's debut after!
Trainee era of New Japan Pro Wrestling, when I went to the laundromat and the three together (Mr. liger), that's wallet has been stolen such memorable Osaka
Special blog: Ricky Fuji 5-97
I think that's Ricky on the left and Liger on the right....
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down

Special blog: Ricky Fuji Empty Re: Special blog: Ricky Fuji

Post  BAHU Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 pm

I think this is our BAHU (Note: Louisiana is one of the places I was named after ((my middle name is "Louise")), my first name was also taken from a city in the deep south)
Yeah, that's me. I actually hung out with Ricky Fuji twice in a four day period. On 6/23 I attended the Hayabusa concert which Ricky also attended. After the concert, Hayabusa and Ricky stayed and we watched Hayabusa matches on DVDs for four hours. I sat next to Hayabusa and asked him a bunch of questions where as Ricky Fuji was sitting there talking to the other 10 or so people that came to the concert.

Then on 6/26 I traveled to Chiba and visited Ricky Fuji at his gym. I only had one question on my mind (how did you get started in FMW) and it turned into a three hour interview of us just talking about FMW. He had to go pick up his daughter from school so I stayed and worked out with K-Dojo's Ryuichi Sekine who was there at the gym and then after about an hour Ricky came back with his daughter and I got my picture taken with him and headed off.

BAHU

Back to top Go down

Post  Rando_Commando Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Sounds really cool BAHU!

Rando_Commando

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down