Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog: Dick Togo

:: Blogs :: Blogs

Go down

Blog: Dick Togo Empty Blog: Dick Togo

Post  Hisame Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:23 am

Blog: Dick Togo Elisabethsidesaddle
Announcement blog pause
From what I can make out he has returned to Japan, but he has since turned (NOT FIGURATIVELY) into the Empress Elisabeth, he is now bored as he has travelled the world and is thinking of something to do - so once he has come up with this, he will post again.

Blog: Dick Togo A1_zps44ed2b99
7:00 am, looking for a taxi that will go to the village Igera as Malta.
Blog: Dick Togo A2_zpsa84f70db
Igera is about 60 km to the village of Valle Grande. However, it seems generally took nearly three hours for the unpaved road is.
Blog: Dick Togo A4_zpsc446b613Blog: Dick Togo A5_zpsd96a7c5a
Guevara are everywhere in a small village.
Blog: Dick Togo A3_zps35cde274
Full-length portrait Guevara that has been repainted several times. Now gold.
Blog: Dick Togo A6_zpsa9c434fb
Guevara is captured in the Bolivian government troops, elementary school, which is housed. It is now a museum.
Blog: Dick Togo A7_zps9c966531
Photo of Guevara when caught, was taken to the elementary school.
Blog: Dick Togo A8_zpsaf9680ed
Where it was actually shot. (In elementary school)
Blog: Dick Togo A9_zpsc9aecb10
Boarded eight 7-passenger minivan. Moving in creaking leather is pretty tough. 120 kg body weight aunt likely sit next to me. In addition, I have taken the chicken. noisy chicken "Kekko, Kekko" making noise whenever the car is shaking. Moreover, I would do until shit. Smell .... Increasingly green and run for about one hour from the city. Cattle, horses, sheep, donkeys crossing the road as usual. 13 hours (4 hours and 30 minutes travel time) somehow arrived safely Valle Grande.
Blog: Dick Togo A10_zps636b4b33
When I think on this, Guevara's body has been placed, I got that feeling ... indescribable.
Of a small Mexican restaurant for lunch.
Corona beer is delicious hot drink in the place!
Hisame
Hisame

Back to top Go down